Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Evil!
A 1-800 number called just a few minutes ago and asked for Lorie (roommate). I knew it was some kind of telemarketer because he said, "Is she 18 or older?". I suppressed a smile and politely said, "Yes, she is here. Just one moment" and handed her the phone. Apparently, it was actually a charity looking for a $150.00 donation. Needless to say, she wasn't too impressed with me. I couldn't help but laugh though. It doesn't take much, hehe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't like being rude, so whenever a telemarketer calls, I let them talk for as long as they want before telling them I'm broke.
If it's for someone I know, and they don't like telemarketers, Is just simply tell them they're not around. It's odd, my old phone number wasn't targeted by telemarketers for a while.
Post a Comment