This is simply a test. It would help if I had something of significance to say, but I don't. It's Friday and I'm at home. Exciting, isn't it?
Really though, if everything pans out the way I'd like it to, I'll be on my way home tomorrow to visit my mom. It's been a few weeks since I've last seen her, and although that may not seem like a long time to most, it's been pretty hard on me. I don't know this city well enough to enjoy myself. That, and I'm broke. I could possibly afford one stick of bubblegum, but that's about it.
It boils down to the fact that I need a job. Desperately. However, if I were to start a job right now, it would take 2 or 3, maybe 4, weeks to get a pay cheque and I'm hoping to receive my OSAP (student loan) by then. It would be somewhat pointless to start a job while going to school. I tried that in 2006 and it didn't work out so well. Flash a bit of cash in my face at this point though and I'm bound to do anything.
It was raining fairly heavily here today. I wouldn't have minded so much if I was appropriately dressed for the weather, but no, I decided to wear a t-shirt without an umbrella or coat. Smart move. Still, I was out of class by 12 and home before one, so everything was a-okay. Riding the bus was a bit of a bumpy affair though. I had to ask one of the passengers, "Where is Cedar Street?" She blinked at me and said, "This is Cedar Street." Ha.
Anyway, I think this is substantially long for a 'test'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment