Thursday, November 13, 2008

How annoying.

I'll be honest and say little things annoy me - someone clicking their tongue against the roof of their mouth, someone chewing with their mouth open, slurping. Do you see a pattern here? Anyway, one of my biggest annoyances is when someone and/or a group of people plant themselves directly in the middle of a hallway, walkway, in front of a door, or what-have-you. I don't mind asking people to move, but when they look at me and don't budge, it really ticks me off. It's rather inconsiderate to have to shove my way through a crowd or find another way to get by without disrupting anybody.

This happened out in the smoking area at school today. Yes, I understand that it was raining heavily, but if you see me coming, please move. I can't stand when people are intentionally rude. Really though; how much energy does it take to move just a smidge for me to get by? Hell, you can even keep your conversation going with whatever-their-name-is. If you have time to glance up at me, you have time to get out of my way.

It reminds me too much of high school when people would make-out in front of my locker.

No comments: